- We deliver our items only in the UK. We do not export any of the items to any other countries other than the UK.
- Meat Delivery Wednesdays: for all orders which were placed before Sundays 10 pm
- Fish Delivery every Fridays for all orders which were placed before Thursday 10 pm
The Carrybags website(s) are provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Due to the covid pandemic and lockdown restrictions, fish and meat availability and prices will be affected. Consequently, delivery will also be slightly delayed.
FROZEN/PERISHABLES (VEGETABLES, FRUITS, Meat, Seafood etc) PRODUCT(S) SHIPPING POLICY
In any circumstances, Carry bags were not liable for damaged products during shipment. The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection.
Shipping cost will be calculated on order subtotal after any discount applied.
Any Larger Product may be charged additionally for shipping.
By accessing this website or using the information on this website you accept these terms and conditions and waive any and all claims against Carrybags its subsidiaries, affiliates, and employees, arising out of your use of this website or any material, information, opinions, or recommendations contained therein.
You agree not to add, alter, substitute or amend wholly or in part any information taken from this website.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions and/or our Carrybags Terms and Conditions, please do not register for or use the carrybags.uk website. Please note that to use any of the services provided on the carrybags.uk website, you are required to register as an authorised user on the site.
You may not use the carrybags.uk website for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice
- gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems
- interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the carrybags.uk website
- breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks
- interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the carrybags.uk website
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
carrybags.uk reserves the right to refuse to post material on the carrybags.uk website or to remove material already posted on the carrybags.uk website
You will indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlements sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out or in connection with
- any claim by any third party that the use of the carrybags.uk website by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
- any claim by any third party that the use of the carrybags.uk website by you infringes that third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature; and
- any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with the use of the carrybags.uk website by you
The information on this website has been compiled in good faith to provide information about Carrybags products and services. Although Carrybags has made reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information at the time of last revision, Carrybags makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. It is therefore essential that you verify all such information directly with Carrybags before taking any action in reliance upon it.
In no event shall Carrybags nor its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates and employees be liable for loss of use, data or profits, loss of business projects or opportunity or any direct, incidental, special, indirect or consequential losses of any kind, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use of or reliance on information in the website or inability to use the website or any of its contents or any delays in the provision of information or any action taken (or not taken) as a result of using the website to the extent permitted by law.
This website may contain links or references to other websites that are not under the control of Carrybags. Such links are only provided as a convenience and do not imply endorsement by Carrybags of the content or the provider of the linked site. Carrybags shall have no responsibility whatsoever for the content of any such linked website or any link contained in such a linked site.
To the extent that this website contains links to outside services and resources, the availability and content of which Carrybags does not control, any concerns regarding any such service or resource or any link thereto should be directed to the particular outside service or resource.
In no event is Carrybags liable for the contents or practices of third party sites linking to this site. Framing all or part of this website is prohibited.
Carrybags may at any time, without notice, make modifications, improvements and/or changes to these terms and conditions, the content of this website and/or the products and services referred to on this website so please ensure that you regularly check this website. If you continue to use the carrybags.uk website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the carrybags.uk website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
Carrybags does not warrant that the website or the servers that make this website available are free from viruses or any other harmful elements.
Collection Of Personal Information
Carrybags collects information, including personal information, that you voluntarily provide to us when you access the website. The kinds of personal information which we may ask you to provide may include your name, the organisation you represent (if any), your contact details, telephone number, email address and professional organisation membership identification. This is not an exhaustive list and we may ask for additional information as relevant from time to time.
The content of the carrybags.uk website including, without limitation, all text, images, editorial materials, photographs, illustrations and other graphic materials, names, logos, trademarks and service marks, are the property of Carrybags and/or one of its subsidiaries, affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
You are not allowed to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material or any part thereof, although you may
- print or download the material on this website for your non-commercial, informational and personal use
- copy the material on this website for the purpose of sending it, without any commercial objective, to individual parties for their personal information, provided that you acknowledge Carrybags as the owner and source of the material and that you inform the third party that these terms and conditions apply to them and that they must comply with them.
Any other use of intellectual property contained on this website requires permission from Carrybags. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark, copyright or any other property of Carrybags or any third party.
These conditions, any claim relating to, the use of this website and the materials contained herein are governed by English law. You consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts (provided that if you are a consumer we agree that if any dispute arises out of or in connection with the website then the courts of your country or state of domicile shall have jurisdiction over such dispute).
Severance & Waiver
If any condition of these website conditions is found to be invalid by any court having jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of these remaining conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
If you have any questions about these conditions or your use of the website, please contact Carrybags Customer Care Department.
- By mail: PaulDenil UK Ltd., 10, Colebrook Close, Leicester LE5 5NQ
- By phone: (+44) 01162917977
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org