***Highly recommend Rice***
*Guarantied Quality product. An Associated product from Carrybags
Matta rice is an indigenous variety of rice grown in Palakkad district of Kerala, India. It is different from a brown rice. It is widely used in Kerala and coastal Karnataka in India and Sri Lanka on a regular basis for idlies, appams and plain rice.
Top Matta Rice Benefits
- Nutrient Rich.
- Not Just Carbs.
- Best Source Of Magnesium.
- Reduces Risk Of Certain Diseases.
- Decrease Risk Of Diabetes.
- Meets Your Daily Fiber Requirement.
- Slows Absorption Of Carbohydrates.
- Source Of Vitamins A And B.
How to cook Matta Rice
There are no reviews yet.